Why Tweezer Is Your Brows’ Bestfriend
Over time, eyebrow grooming has become more modernized, especially with its recent technological advancements. From tweeze to wax, and the most recent is the thread; however, experts have spoken that tweezing reigns supreme among the trio.
Most brow artist chooses to tweeze for the reason that it is perfect for detailed and accurate brow shaping. Not only that, but it also does not harm the skin in any way and helps lessen possible errors in brow grooming. Let’s not forget how accessible this technique is, not only will it be time efficient for those people on the go, it is budget-friendly as well.
The Ultimate Eyebrows Care Routine
Eyebrows are just as important as any part of an individual's face, traditionally is it the eyes that are usually appreciated. But in today’s generation most often it's the well-groomed and on fleek eyebrows that catch the attention of the people. That is why having an ultimate eyebrow care routine is a must-have.
To achieve that ideal brows do not forget to apply moisturizer, to keep the skin healthy and protect it from the sun, since it is constantly exposed to unpredictable weather and air quality.
Condition the brows by massaging them with either coconut oil or castor oil to not only assist in conditioning the brows but as well as in their growth. Brushing of eyebrows also helps with hair growth and makes it look neater at the same time. The use of eyebrow growth serum instead of regular brow gel is recommended.
Applying aloe vera after hair removal is a great way to relax the stressed skin. Don’t forget to exfoliate brows from time to time to remove impurities that are trapped and might lead to acne or any other skin problem.
Tips For Painless Plucking
It is no secret that plucking can slightly hurt, that sometimes it makes people wanna stop halfway through the procedure. Luckily these life hacks were discovered over time, making this not-so-favorite grooming chore more bearable.
- Shower Before Plucking - Similar to any other hair removal procedure it is advised to open hair follicles with warm water, for easy access. When in a hurry, it is also possible to just hold a warm damped washcloth onto the brows and let it sit for a couple of minutes.
- Secure Functional Tweezer - Make sure that the tweezer being used is fully functional, to avoid snagging the skin.
- Tip on Base and Pull Toward the Same Direction - Plucking an eyebrow is already a challenge itself, however, this challenge becomes more intense when done multiple times.
When trying to remove the hair in the wrong position there is a possibility that it might break, leading you to try and get the hair out once more. That is why it is recommended for tweezers to be aimed at the roots and should be pulled in the same direction as the hair grows.
- Keep in Mind; that Less is More - People tend to get overwhelmed especially in grooming because everybody wants to look good and presentable. It is highly recommended that when plucking, you should be careful not to be swayed by the overwhelming feeling.
This is to avoid unnecessary hair removal, which might lead to wasted time, effort, and the possibility of unevenness. Stick to minimal hair removal and consult an expert for the best brow shape for an individual’s face.
- Don’t forget to moisturize - After achieving those eyebrows on fleek, always remember to put moisturizer on. To help cool down and soothes the skin post shaping. You can use Gentlehomme Men’s Neroli Beard Balm to nourish, condition, and moisturize your facial hair.
4 Qualities To Look For The Best Eyebrows Tweezer
1. Its Tip
There are different types of tips with various functions; when searching for that perfect tweezer one should consider if the tip of the tweezer caters to the users’ service needs.
- Angled - a double-edge universal tweezer that uses its long edge to easily grasp multiple hairs at once, on the other hand, the pointed end is for single plucking precision.
- Pointed - perfectly designed for plucking ultra-thin, and extremely short hairs. It is sharp and so steady is a must.
- Straight/Flat - the most common tweezer tip of all; is used in overhaul plucking. A perfect tool for those that are blessed and cursed at the same time with those thick bushy brows.
Gentlehomme Beard, Eyebrow, & Facial Hair Tweezer is exactly what you’re looking for, to achieve that clean and sleek eyebrow look. Convenient and easy to control with its wider design structure. Making tweezing feels like a breeze.
2. Materials Used
Like any other tool, we must get to know the materials behind the product, to ensure its quality. For tweezers, the metals used in production should be strong and durable. The best tweezers should last longer because tweezers that require replacement from time to time only mean that the product failed its function.
3. Structure Design
The best tweezer should have a lot of tension so that when the tip is pressed together, it will still be able to bounce back to its original position swiftly with enough force.
There should also be no space in the middle, this is to make sure that when the tweezers are closed the tip will be able to come together with no gap. This ensures a strong grip that guarantees painless plucking. Especially when trying to pluck thin hairs, the possibility of a gap will affect the tweezer’s effectiveness.
4. Surface Finish
It might seem to be a tiny weeny detail to consider; but just like how smaller things matter most, this final factor changes the whole eyebrow plucking business. No matter how great the tip, materials, and structural design of your tweezer if its surface finish is something that can easily slip from your hold and losses its grip on the hair, it is not the best tweezer you are in search of. Make sure to get a tweezer that has a matte finish for that practical grip.
Tweeze For that Fleek with Gentlehomme
Everybody badly wants that brows on fleek that goes on for weeks. However, still feel confused, and undecided about how to get one. We hope that this article has helped you figure it out.
Gentlehomme provides you with this guide in identifying the best tweezers for eyebrows, to achieve that perfect fleek. If you have questions, send us a message through our Contact Form or call us at +1-424-290–1860.